Faro Arm (Quantum S/M）
The FaroArm is an innovative portable coordinate measuring machine that allows manufacturers easy verification of product quality by performing 3D inspections, dimensional analysis, CAD comparison, tool certifications, and more. The Quantum line of FaroArms including the world’s only 8-Axis portable metrology arm solution, extends FARO’s tradition of maximum unsurpassed measurement accuracy, consistency and reliability in every working environment.
- First measuring Arm to be certified against the new and rigorous ISO Standard 10360-12
- 8-Axis FaroArm enables part to be rotated in real-time for unmatched measuring speed and user friendliness
- Innovative design with excellent ergonomics and IEC tested for performance and reliability
- FARO kinematic smart probes for quick probe replacement without the need to re calibrate
Faro Scan Arm (FAROBlu)
With the FAROBlu hand held laser scanner to deliver unparalleled non-contact measurement capabilities. Unlike other scanning systems, the ScanArm’s hard probe and the Laser Line Probe can digitize interchangeably without having to remove either component. Users can accurately measure prismatic features with the hard probe, then laser scan sections requiring larger volumes of data — all in one simple tool.
- FAROBlu HD LLP laser technology delivers improved scanning results with higher speed and resolution
- FAROBlu SD LLP delivers cost-effective standard resolution scanning solution
- 8-Axis ScanArm offers comprehensive solution enabling part to be rotated in real-time to simplify measurement and scanning activities
FARO CAM 2 2018
Integrated Experience, Intuitive Workflow and Insightful Reporting
FARO CAM2 2018 is the world’s smartest 3D measurement platform and the only metrology software in the market that delivers on the strategic goals to always offer the best integrated FARO hardware experience, intuitive workflow and insightful reporting.
- FARO Inside – optimized to support the FARO portfolio of metrology hardware solutions
- Guided Workflows – simply and easily step through almost any measurement inspection routine
- RPM (Repeat Part Management) Control Center – real-time information for actionable manufacturing insight
- Remote Measurement – run commands, change scanning modes and see results in real-time