Both compact and portable; the Vantage line of laser trackers offers an array of amazing features:
- ActiveSeek™ technology that allows the laser trackers to find and follow the target, even after the user passes behind obstructions.
- 6DoF (6 Degrees of Freedom) Handheld 6-Probe enables the user to measure hidden areas that are not in direct line of sight, as well as small, tight, hard-to-reach areas.
- High-Speed Dynamic Measurement
- RemoteControls™ Workflow
- Exceptional Portability and Ruggedness
- Easy Integration with FARO’s Patented Super 6DoF TrackArm Solution
FARO VANTAGE LASER TRACKER
The FARO Vantage Laser Trackers are high-performance, high-value laser trackers which allow users to maximize productivity and reduce inspection cycle times by 50% to 75%. So these laser trackers set the standard in workflow productivity management for metrology applications.
Use the table below to evaluate the Vantage model that is best suited for your requirements.
- Measure Large-Scale, Portable, High-Accuracy 3D Measurement
- Measure two angles and a distance
- Sends a laser beam to the retro-reflective target held against the object to be measured
- Light is reflected off the target, retraces its path, and re-enters the Tracker at the same position it left
- Two angle encoders measure the elevation and rotational angles, while a highly accurate absolute distance meter determines the 3D position of the target
- Measurement software stores the values and allows for the comparison with CAD data