- Top/Bottom Gap-Measurement, Alignment Measurement and Non-Contact Thickness Measurement Microscope.
- With Top-/Bottom Optical system is available for Surface and Bottom observation same time.
- The Vertical type Focusing Target Mark device for both of Top and Bottom optics will assist to obtain precise focusing images /data and reduce the measurement processing time.
- With the combination with measurement stage, GEMINI is available to measure the Top/Bottom Gap measurement. GEMINI is multi-functioned measurement microscope for Thickness and alignment measurement.
- The precise Top/Bottom gap measurement is available with Image analysis processing system.
- Able to use with the combination of Auto Measurement stage.
- Simple standard measurement microscope function with Top optics.
KP Series Measurement Microscope
Non – Contact Top/Bottom Alignment Gap Measurement & Thickness Measurement Microscope
Top and Bottom Optics
- With Top/Bottom Optical system is available for Surface and Bottom observation same time.
- The Focusing Target Mark device for both of Top and Bottom optics will assist to obtain precise focusing images/data and reduce the measurement error for the inspectors and also reduce the measurement time.
- The Optical path correcting device is installed into both of the Top and Bottom optical paths so the GEMINI is available to measure the precise Gap for the Top surface and Bottom surface.
Target Focusing Device
- You can recognize the Just Focusing Point with installed special target prism
- Good repeatability of the just focusing point will reduce the measurement errors.
- The Focusing Target device is very easy using. It is as same operation as standard measuring microscope
Without sample specimen, focus the Top and Bottom optical paths. (show the Top/bottom target mark) Above condition: Thickness of the sample is “ZERO
In order to measure the thickness of the sample, move the top/bottom optical paths up and down and focus the surfaces of the sample. Read out the digital micrometer, the value of it will become the thickness of the sample.
- Put the Standard Gap sample and observe/focus it with Top/Bottom optics
- Move and adjust the bottom optical center adjustment stage and obtain the “zero” alignment point (no gap between top and bottom) into the monitor.
- And obtain the “ZERO” gap point between top and bottom optics.
- With Top optical path, focus and fit the standard position of the Gap to the Cross-line. “X” “Y” zero rest of the stage counter.
- With Bottom optical path, focus and fit the standard position of the gap to the Cross-line. Read the counter value.
- This is the Gap of the top and bottom measurement.
- Thickness of the various types of the wafers
- Display panels
- Precise manufacturing products
- Non-contact measurement products
- The Gap of the Top/Bottom exposure products
- The oblique Gap for the hole-manufacturing
- The Repeatability of the thickness measurement: ± 1um
- The Accuracy of the Gap measurement
- With manual model stage: Depending on the stages.
- With KM-01 Software: less than 0.3um
- The top/bottom gap measurement will be done onto the PC monitor
- The combined images of top and bottom is available to shown on the PC monitor.
- Available to detect the center position of the samples.
- Select the 3-types of the detecting methods (Edge, Shape and Mark)
- For the Manual stage: Manual movement of the stage and measure the several points.
- For the Auto Stage: Auto mode measurement depending on the programmed methods.
- Out-put: CSV out put
- Distance measurement: Measuring CCS-CORE
- Measurement items: Point Line Circle Point to Point Distance Height Flat Face